Well it happened! After 22 years of hoping to find the man of my dreams, My prince charming, My "Ken" doll! I have found him!! (okay so maybe not 22 years... ) He is AMAZING! I love him to death... I have never in my life met a guy that is so loving and caring to me! ( well other than my dad, ... okay and my brothers )
His name is Ken! ( so ya I got my Ken Doll ) and yes he really is a whole head taller than I am! I never thought that I would get a guy that was that much taller than me!! He is going to BYU, and he is REALLY smart! Watch him do his homework sometime and it makes me go crazy! I don't know how you can do math with as many letters and numbers as he uses!! & He always knows how to make me smile! I love him so much and I think the world of him!
That day was the most amazing day.... And as always nothing was prefect, but everything turned out so beautiful!! My mom did an amazing job with the food and the decorations!! I could not asked for any thing more amazing! (she also looked stunning herself!!! as always!!)
Thank you Mom & Dad!!! For everything!! You are both so amazing!! & thank you to every one else that helped out to make that day so amazing!!


Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Married!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So I totally look like I am sticking my chest out.
oh...and there's a typo in the title..."Married"...I do that all of hte time.
And yes...I totally didn't do the "hte" on purpose...but I left it for you so you can correct me too.
lol I didn't see that... I fix it!! :)
Hurray for your new blog!!! So I wish I didn't look sick in that picture of all of us.
Post a Comment