Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate Cake & Heros

I know I am really bad at writing!!! Sorry, but I never know what to write about!


I made the best ever Chocolate Cake the other night! I made it for my mother-in-laws 49th Birthday. Because I work all day I did not get home till 7:00! Need less to say I did not go to bed till about 1:00!! But the cake was so good!



I have found one of my new favoit tv shows! Ken and I just started to watch HEROS! and I love it! we watch just about ever night!!



4 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

As soon as I taste it I will let you know if it is, in fact, the best chocolate cake in the world.

KonnieAlyssa said...

its all gone...but I will make you one if you want me to!

Anonymous said...

Heros? Maybe the first season, but 2-3 just get weird. You guys need to watch some real television like the office, 30 rock, or Meet the Press.

Karie said...

ya It maybe all gone but not after other neighbors had some! I go to church and Lily says that was good chocolate cake that Konnie made. Thanks....I don't remember any cake for my birthday...or Kira's...or Kar's.....