Thursday, April 1, 2010

Festival of Color!! Year 2

So this last week we got to go to the festival of colors. If you want to know more about it go to Kira's blog. I just have a few pictures for you all to see...
I hope that you like them
This is before all the colors... but as you can see some people already had colors all over them... And the girl behind us.. I don't know who she is but she looks happy to be there.

Kira and Pauly... they got hit as they came in.. This is was their first year coming, and i was glad that they came with us!

This is all 4 of us...

Kira and Paul after the colors.

Ken and I after the colors.

I think that I had some of that color in my teeth... sick... that stuff gets all over!!




All 4 of us after the colors... I bet if I didn't have any before pictures that you would not be able to tell what color of t shirts we all started out with.
I am so glad that we have things like the festival of colors that we get to go to. It is so much fun, and I know that I look forward to being able to go next year too.


Kira


Paul


Ken


ME!

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time.

(and I love that that girl is totally posing for your picture)

Jenny & Tanner said...

That is so funny! Robbie went to that too and he looked so crazy. Looked like you had tons of fun! And I think it is so funny that that girl is posing for all your pics too.