Okay as most of you all know all summer I have been working on my table!! Well it is done!!! I thought that some of you would like to see so of the pictures that I took as we fixed it all up with help from my grandpa!! :) Thank you Grandpa!!!

This is as we sanded the table down... after just sanding it I can't even tell you the worlds of difference that we saw in it!! It took us a long time to sand off the top of the table! But after hours and days/nights of work we got it done....
Ken cleaning up after we put all of the table stuff away...

Staining the table..... Not as easy as I thought it would be... then again the table was not as easy as I thought it would be, But I had fun and I love it..

Top and Side after the first stain...




The top of the table turned out to be two different colors of black. I think that it looks really cool! Yes it is black... I know the pictures make it look really brown sorry... I guess if you want to see the real color you will have to come to my house.

More staining of the table...

This is Ken putting it all together when we were all done staining and putting on the polyurethane.







1 comments:
It looks fantastic! I love it.
Post a Comment