So I really have not been up to much, and I am sorry for not writing as much as I should.... But I will up date all of you that care to know.... Ken is back in school.... So you all can guess how much I get to see him! If he is home he is doing home work. Its not so much fun for me but I know in the end it will all be worth it! We do get to go to all the BYU foot ball games!
I didn't ever think that I would know so much about football in my life! But it has grown on me! From years of my dad watching every game to marring a guy that wants to not only watch it but go to the games. This year Aaron & Jen got tickets with us so they get to go to all the games and that has been so much fun to be able to go with them.
I have also started to work out!! I have started to do Zumba... I really like it! it reminds me of the good old days of salsa dancing. I really have loved going and I have got Karli to go with me to! (and if any one else wants to go with me you are more than welcome to come!)

Well I think that is every thing... oh I did finish my table of all of you that care (pics. will be coming soon) and I do have some Disney Land pics that I will be putting up soon too. (I just have to find time that Ken is not on the computer!)

3 comments:
I didn't know you went to all the games. I'm not a big football fan, but I think it is fun to go to games.
Good luck with Zumba too!
Ya...well that is all of the home games!! I think its fun to go... I get to go to my first BYU vs Utah game in Nov. so that will be really fun.
oh and you should do Zumba with me!!!
and when are you and Pualy going to come and play with Ken and I??
Post a Comment